General terms and condition of maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism
This textile tour in India is operated by maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism.
With the booking you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
1. Conclusion of contract
Upon a booking placed in writing (booking form on the website, by e-mail or post), by telephone or in person, a contract comes into effect between the client and maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism.
If you book for a third party then you are responsible for their contractuel obligations. The present general conditions of the contract and travel terms and the contractual arrangements are components of the contract and are valid for all travel participants.
2. Terms of payment
You have the possibility to pay by invoice or cash in Swiss franc for people living in Switzerland. With foreign currency the respective day`s rate is calculated.
With a reservation a deposit of 40% of the booked trip must occur at the latest after 10 days of the confirmed reservation, the total balance becomes due at latest 30 days before your departure.
Not timely payments entitle us to refuse the travel achievement.
3. Travel costs covers:
- Pick up from the airport for arrivals on the first day
- Departures on last day on tour
- All accommodations which are in mid-range hotels and where it`s possible in heritage hotels. All the hotels are clean with western bathrooms and friendly staff.
- All transportation, road taxes and fuel
- All breakfast and most lunch meals, respectively dinner instaed of lunch on arrival day and the last day bevor departer
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner
- All entrance fees for sightseeing ( including fee for camera )
- All workshop fees
- Botled water all the time during traveling
Participant`s responsibillity (not include)
- Travel insurance
- Visa for India
- Dinner meals
- All drinks
- Your personal shopping
4. Rebooking and cancellations
A rebooking or a cancellation must be placed in writing either to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please note, that this textile tour is a special trip and generally not allowed for rebooking, accordingly the whole amount becomes due.
4.1 Cancellation fees
In every case the handling charge amounts are CHF 100. 00 per person.
Withdraw after the booking from this textile tour, namely for reasons which are not covered by the annulment costs assurance, we must raise in addition to the handling charge the following costs in percent of the arrangement price.
The cancellation costs apply per travel customer:
Untill 90. day prior to departer 20%
From day 89 till day 60 prior to departure 40%
From day 59 till day 30 prior to departure 60%
From day 30 till day 15 prior to departure 80%
From day 14 till date of departure 100%
The deadline to calculate the cancellation fee is the day of receving the letter of resignation.
Failures on your part. If you missed the flight, we maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism and the airline company are not resonsible for this case. Passengers are obligated to check the flight schedule always 72 hours prior to departure and to confirm it with there airline company.
4.3 Break-off during the journey
If you have to break-off during the journey because of any reason, maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism are not commited to refunde.
5. Cancellation of the textile tour through maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism
In case of a catastrophe, political turmoils and so on, we can cancel this tour for safety reason. In such a case, the full amount of your paid trip will be refund.
6. Passport, visas and vaccinations
Passports need to be up-to date and valid for the 6 months after the trip. Participants are responsible for complying with the applicable regulations regarding passports, visas, customs, foreign currency exchange, and health
maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism are not liable if the non-fulfilment or insufficient fulfilment of contract is due to:
- Failures on your part.
- Unforeseeable or unpreventable failures of a third party, which is not involved in the provision of the contractually agree upon services.
- Force majeure or an incident which maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism or a third party service provider could not foresee or prevent despite all due care. maasa Switzerland and Maasa India Tourism therefore is not liable for changes of the travel programme which are due to strikes, unrest, weather conditions, official measures, delays of third parties, etc.
- Programme changes due to changes of flight sche-dule.
8. Tour Operator
Maasa India Tourism Shop No. 61 Gole Market 110001 New Delhi India
firstname.lastname@example.org www.maasa-indiatourism.com +91 98 91185944
Maasa India Tourism
Shop No. 61
110001 New Delhi
Approvet by Ministry of Tourism
Government of India - GOVT
Registration No. (MOT) MOT020716503
Tel: +91 11 23740130
Mobile: +91 8750985484