Lead by Anja Vanal and Sunil Chindalia of Maasa Production Pvt. Ltd.
15 days 14 nights group tour by minibus with min. 6 - max. 15 participant
We would like to show you the beauty of Rajasthan and beyond.
The meaning of this tour is to get to know about rural handicrafts, about incredible skills in textiles, ancient forts and temples.
You will have the chance to learn about:
- Mud resist Indigo block printingin in a workshop in Bagru
- Tie and dye - chundri workshop in Udaipur
- Blockprint workshop in Pushkar
- See behind the scene how women`s work on handloom in Kota
- and in between all those places there are so many incredible forts and temples where you can see the traditional spirit of Indian handicrafts.
Optional Extension to Varanasi - Individual
If you have 1 week more Holiday, we can organize following offer for you.
1 more night Delhi in the evening when we return from our trip.
Free time in New delhi and in the evening transfer to the
Train station for the over night train - sleeper- to Varanasi
Pick up from the train station to the hotel and free day to relax
Pick up from the hotel with our driver - City tour of Varanasi
Morning and evening boat trip on river Ganges
Free day in Varanasi
in the evening transfer to the train station for the over night train back to New Delhi.
in the morning you will arrive in New Delhi
Maasa India Tourism
Shop No. 61
110001 New Delhi
Approvet by Ministry of Tourism
Government of India - GOVT
Registration No. (MOT) MOT020716503
Tel: +91 11 23740130
Mobile: +91 8750985484