Lead by Anja Vanal and Sunil Chindalia of Maasa INDIA TOURISM AND MAASA Production Pvt. Ltd.
15 days 14 nights group tour by minibus AND TRAIN with min. 6 - max. 15 participant
We would like to show you the beauty of Rajasthan and beyond.
The meaning of this tour is to get to know about rural handicrafts, about incredible skills in textiles, ancient forts, TEMPELS AND INDIAN CUISINE.
You will have the chance to learn about:
- Mud resist Indigo block printingin in a workshop in Bagru
- BLOCK PRINTING WORKSHOP IN Jaipur
- INDIAN VEG. AND NON-VEG. COOKING CLASS IN ORCHHA WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
- See behind the scene OF THE AMAZING SILK WEAVERS OF VARANASI
- INDIAN VEG. COOKING CLASS IN THE HOLY CITY OF VARANASI WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
- and in between all those places there are so many incredible forts and temples where you can see the traditional spirit of Indian handicrafts.
Maasa India Tourism
3th Floor Arakashan Road 7888/2
Gali No. 6 Pahar Ganj
110055 New Delhi
Approvet by Ministry of Tourism
Government of India - GOVT
Registration No. (MOT) MOT020716503
Mobile: +91 8800457463